need some space

need some space for my headache.I'll be find and OK.I'll promise.Allah will guide me the way. tension with lots of work.tension with my family.tension with my wedding preparation..tensennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
words cannot be describe what i am facing. today i have been to clinic to find a cure for my headche which have been for 1weeks.but still the illness is here with me..huhu..xlarat..just hoping everyone around me just understand with what i am facing right now.one of my friends which is a doctor tell me ,maybe my illness is tension headache.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sharing Produk SimplySiti Terbaru untuk 2016

Mata kiri berdenyut, low blood pressure, low hemoglobin?

Check list keperluan ibu dan baby( newborns)