10 PM

I am going back home this night to my hometown. The cat fish town(IKAN PATIN)

With? A bus . Its has been so long time that I didnt go back home by bus.

wHY? I have a car and a driver.So why bother to take a bus. That is old story.

Now? Both are not here with me ..Well i am going to miss my 1st car.PGV 9408.Thats the plate number..huhu..sad

Sad? Huh..sure sad. I buy the car with my own money pocket,with my own salary.

Work? Today my load work is not 100% full.haahha..i have another task that have been pending for 1 month because of the exi.but today i am lazy..

English? haha..because i have to write the article in english..but I feels like I am losing the art of the language somehow.

Because? I am lazy to read, to hear, to watch.hehe..because i have my own translater which will tell me everything I dont understand.

Who?Of course my hubby..

Then? Finish at 11.04

Continue? to work

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sharing Produk SimplySiti Terbaru untuk 2016

Mata kiri berdenyut, low blood pressure, low hemoglobin?

Check list keperluan ibu dan baby( newborns)